Former J1 Visa Teachers


Please check if you are eligible to any of the following:

1. Have finished the two-year home J1 visa requirement?

2. Have experienced working in the US for 3-5 years with references?

3. Have experienced working particularly in South Carolina and North Carolina?

If YES, please email your resume to, and let's get you moving towards H1B already!

Please feel free also to send the following documents:

  1. US teaching license (current or expired)
  2. Foreign Credential Evaluation (FCE), and 
  3. Praxis results (if available)

If you have sent your resume before and there was a pause in our communication, please resend our last email correspondence. 

About Teach-USA, please visit

Questions: please email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join our 
mailing list.
Be in the know.
Thank you for subscribing!