Canada is open to TOURIST WORKING!


Interested in GOING TO CANADA?

We can help. 

For comprehensive and legitimate information, please check the links from the government of Canada:



As a word of advice, when coming for vacation, do not bring anything that may give doubts to the border officers of your intentions. Never bring anything that relates to job applications such as school records, reference letters, or any hard copies that may hint them that there are other intentions besides vacation.

But, there is also a NEW PROGRAM ALLOWING TOURISTS to work while in CANADA!

More info here:

Still, the fastest pathway is through the International student pathway.

Please check the links here:

Designated List of Accredited Schools:

IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN THE US HOLDING A NON-IMMIGRANT US VISA - you are welcome to enter Canada by simply applying for an ETA.

What is an ETA?

Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

The Government of Canada's official website to apply for an eTA to fly to, or transit through, a Canadian airport. It only costs $7 CAD. 

Apply online for an eTA:

To apply, you must have a valid passport, a credit or a debit card, an email address, and answer a few questions in the online application.

What to do after you apply

What to expect if Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) needs more details from you, as well as things to keep in mind after you receive an eTA.

Check your eTA status

Get online updates on pending applications, as well as information on the status of your current eTA.

Click on this link below on how to get an ETA:

List of US Non-Immigrant Visas that can enter Canada:

Eligible travellers from 13 more countries now qualify  for visa-free travel to Canada

Eligible travellers from these countries can benefit from the program:

Antigua and Barbuda


Costa Rica




St. Kitts and Nevis

St. Lucia

St. Vincent and the Grenadines



Trinidad and Tobago


Introducing visa-free air travel will make it faster, easier, and more affordable for thousands of travellers to visit Canada for up to six months for either business or leisure. 

It will also help grow Canada’s economy by facilitating more travel, tourism and international business, and by strengthening Canada’s relationships with these countries while keeping Canadians safe.

This decision will also divert thousands of applications from Canada’s visa caseload, allowing us to process visa applications more efficiently, which will benefit all visa applicants.

Individuals who already have a valid visa can continue to use it to travel to Canada. Those who are not eligible for an eTA, or who are travelling to Canada by means other than air (for example, by car, bus, train and boat—including by cruise ship), will still need a visitor visa. Travellers can visit to find out whether they’re eligible for an eTA and how to apply for one.


Use reference contact: Gemma

Please set up a consultation schedule through this link. 

Please know that there is a fee to book a consultation.

Feel free to ask about all the possible OPTIONS.

Learn more -

Book here: Virtual Meet C$100-45mins (Initial Consultation)

Use reference contact: Gemma 

Please feel free to not use an agency and simply go direct to the Canada Immigration links and Do-It-Yourself.

God bless!


  1. Please is this only applicable to Philippine citizens?

    1. No, For valid, legitimate, and comprehensive information - please check the link -

  2. Hi! Once get approved for ETA, do I get a valid work permit as well at the same time? Ty

    1. For valid, legitimate, and comprehensive information - please check the link -


Join our 
mailing list.
Be in the know.
Thank you for subscribing!