Transfer within 1-2 Years Only

For existing J1 visa teachers who are planning on transferring to another school district/state for the SY 24-25, please know that you can only transfer:

*if permitted by your visa sponsor

*if you are in your 1st or 2nd year in the J1 visa program.

Unfortunately, if your school district will not rehire or process your extension, you won't be able to transfer.

Please finish strong.

Related Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join our 
mailing list.
Be in the know.
Thank you for subscribing!